Giving to Allen Memorial UMC
"God loves a cheerful giver" (2 Corinthians 9:7b)
Giving in the church is about more than raising money for the church budget. A commitment to financial stewardship is a way for all of us to recognize that everything we have is a gift from God. When you give to the church, you are giving to help with the programs and ministries of Allen Memorial, but you are also giving to ministries that stretch throughout world.
Ways to Give
To give online by credit card or check please follow these steps.
- Click the link to give online above. You will be redirected to a secure giving site power by Vanco.
- Please enter the amount you wish to give.
- Enter your email.
- If you are a part of our online community the system will recognize your email and invite you to sign in
- You may choose to give as a guest.
- Continue to the next page.
- Select whether or not you want this to be a one time gift or a reoccurring gift.
- Fill in the necessary information and click give
- If you want, you can choose to help offset the fees associated with credit card processing.
Thank you for giving to the ministry at Allen Memorial UMC!
Cash and Check
Donations of cash and checks are the most common form of giving to the church. Checks should be made out to Allen Memorial UMC or AMUMC. If you plan to give cash and would like credit for your giving please contact the church office to obtain giving envelopes. Giving envelopes are also available to all visitors and members who use them to help in their giving.
You may make special donations to Allen Memorial in honor or memory of an individuals. Please note that the donation is in honor/memory of on the check. If you happen to be making an online gift in honor or memory please contact the church office at 770.786.7415 so that we can note that gift appropriately.
Stocks, Bonds, and Planned Gifts
Allen Memorial is set up to receive a gift of stocks and bonds. Many people have stocks that have performed well and earned substantial gains. By donating stock, you benefit by having a taxable donation while also not being responsible for the capital gains taxes often associated with stocks that have earned money. We also encourage you to consider the church in your will (also called a planned gift). For more information on how to give stock to Allen Memorial please contact the church office.
We encourage all members and regular visitors to consider pledging their gifts of time and money to Allen Memorial. To make your pledge please download the 2019 Pledge Form and return it to the church office.